The second-largest bank in India is Bank of Baroda. The Maharaja of Baroda founded it on 20 July 1908. The Maharaja of Baroda founded the bank on 20 July 1908. The bank serves over 82 million customers in 22 countries, with its corporate office in Mumbai and Gujarat headquarters.
It is India’s second-largest public sector bank after State Bank of India. With 132 million customers and a total business of US$218billion, it has a global presence of 100 offices around the world. In 2019, it ranked 1145 in the Forbes Global 2000 List.
Customers must be familiar with the bank’s timings in order to do business with it. Bank of Baroda Timings can vary from branch to branch. Below is a complete Bank of Baroda Timings List.
Let’s now look at the complete guide to Bank of Baroda timings including NEFT/RTGS timings.
What time is Bank of Baroda open?
On weekdays, i.e. Bank of Baroda is open from Monday through Friday at 10 a.m.
Bank of Baroda is open at 10 a.m. on Saturdays. Bank of Baroda is open every Saturday except the fifth and third Saturdays.
Keep in mind, however, that the bank is closed Sundays as well as the second, third, and fourth Saturdays of every month.
Bank of Baroda’s opening hours may be affected by emergencies or other circumstances.
Only the administration has the power of changing Bank of Baroda timings.
What is the Bank of Baroda’s Lunch Time?
The bank doesn’t have a set time for lunch. Bank of Baroda lunch times are between 1 and 2 pm
Bank of Baroda employees take a lunch break according to their shift. This does not cause any disruption to customer service.
What is the closing time of Bank of Baroda?
Bank of Baroda closes at 4:00 pm on weekdays, i.e. Monday through Friday.
Bank of Baroda closes on Saturdays at 4 pm. The bank remains open the third, fourth, and fifth Saturdays of each month.
Bank employees are not allowed to work on Saturdays.
Bank of Baroda timings and announcements can change without notice.
Bank of Baroda Locker Timings
The Bank of Baroda locker times are the same as Bank of Baroda’s working hours, which run from 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
What are the Bank of Baroda timings for getting a Bank of Baroda mini statement?
The Bank of Baroda Mini Statement Service is available 24*7. It can be accessed up to thrice per day.
There are many ways to obtain a Bank of Baroda Mini Statement:
Mini Statement from Bank of Baroda via Missed Call
To receive a Bank of Baroda Mini Statement, account holders must make a missed phone call to 8468001122 using their registered mobile number. A SMS with details of the five most recent transactions will be sent to account holders after that call.
Also read: Benefits of Using The Tallyman Axis Bank
Bank of Baroda Mini Statement App for Mobile Banking
These are the steps you need to take in order to receive a Bank of Baroda Min statement via BOB mobile app
- The BOB World app can be downloaded and installed from Google Play Store (i.e. For Android users, and for Apple users (i.e. IOS users).
- After authenticating your registered mobile number with the OTP, register for the BOBWorld application
- Enter your debit card details to receive the MPIN on the registered mobile number.
- To generate a new pin, create a password first and then enter the pin received via SMS.
- Click on “My Account” from the tab “Savings account”. To view transactions that have been made recently, select the Mini statement account number.
Mini Statement from Bank of Baroda via SMS
A registered mobile number is required for account holders to send SMS messages.
MINI Last four digits of account number to 8422009988
The Bank of Baroda Mini Statement would be sent to the account holder, which contains recent 5 transactions.
Mini Statement from Bank of Baroda via Internet Banking
These are the steps you need kto take in order to obtain a Mini Statement from Bank of Baroda using Net banking.
- Log in to Bank of Baroda’s official website by using your mobile number or ID.
- To validate your OTP after receiving it, click “Submit”.
- Enter the transaction password now and click “Submit”.
- Go to the tab “Account Details” and click on “View Mini Statement”.
- Visit ATM to view Mini Statement from Bank of Baroda
Below are the steps to obtain a Bank of Baroda Mini Statement at an ATM
- Select “Banking option” and insert Bank of Baroda’s debit card.
- Next, select “Mini Statement” and then enter the 4-digit pin.
- A printed copy of the most recent 10 transactions would be sent to you.
What are the advantages of Bank of Baroda Mini Statements?
The benefits of Bank of Baroda Mini Statement are listed below:
- You save time and effort.
- It can be downloaded anywhere, at any time.
- You don’t have to wait until the monthly consolidated statements are available to see recent transactions.
- You can access this service even without an internet connection. With the help of “Missed Call Service”.
- It is free.
Bank of Baroda Working Hours NEFT:
NEFT transactions are processed daily from 8:00 am to 6:30 pm, with the exception of Saturdays. However, customers can access NEFT services via Internet Banking 24 hours a days, seven days a săptămână. Transferring funds online via NEFT would not incur any fees.
Bank of Baroda RTGS Working Hour:
RTGS can be used at the Bank of Baroda between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. every day, except on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays. To transfer funds to other banks, clients can also use the Immediate Payment Service(IMPS), available 24 hours a days.
Customers are encouraged to use Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking and Bank of Baroda Online Banking for the majority of their banking transactions. This is done to reduce crowding at ATMs and banks.