If we talk about its battery we will have to focus on the fact that its battery has been featured with ‘Turbopower’ which will help it ready for your command for six hours non-stop, if charged only for 15 minutes. So, in this sense, it will be perfect match in our busy schedule when people are on the way like mad rat-race.Its finger print sensor feature can make tour smartphone safe and keeep your data secret and open only to you and that also in an affordable price of just Rs. 13,499.
Moto G4 Specifications
- Display : 5.500-inch
- Resolution : 1080×1920 pixels
- Camera : Rear – 13 megapixel, Front- 5 megapixel
- RAM : 2 GB
- Processor : 1.5GHz octa-core
- Chipset : Qualcomm Snapdragon 617
- OS : Android 6.0.1
- Storage : 16GB, MicroSD – up to 128 GB
- Battery Capacity : 3000 mAh, Non-removable
Moto G4 Review :
RELEASE : It will be available in market of India on 22 June exclusively on Amazon.