The newly designed designed smartphone has been featured with MediaTek’s tri-cluster deca-core Helio X20 processor, it is also supported with the feature of 3GB of RAM, and 32 GB of storage.The phone is also powered by 16 mega pixel of rear camera along with f/2.0 aperture, an LED Flash and phase detection autofocus. It also has the facility of having 8 mega pixel front facing camera which can provide you the best ever experience of taking selfies. Like the other Le meterials this hone also has everything, but in addition to this it also has a specs list that includes a 5.5-inch 1080p IPS display which can give you best experience of using this smartphone.
Just like the Le 1, this handset is also bodied in metal design, thus making the handset stunning to look at bearing the price of Rs. 22,999 to 19,999 @Online
- Display : 5.50-inch
- Resolution : 1440×2560 pixels
- Network : 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11
- Camera : Rear – 16 megapixel, Front- 8 megapixel
- RAM : 4 GB
- Processor : Dual-core 2.3 GHz Cortex-A72 & quad-core 2 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Chipset : Mediatek MT6797 Helio X20
- OS : Android 6.0
- Storage : 32GB, No microSD Card Slot
- Battery capacity : 3000 mAh, Non-removable
No release date of this handset in India has been announced yet. Hope, we will be able to get its first look within the first half of this year.
All LeEco models have been praised by its customers. Le 2, Le Max 2, LeTV Le 1s, Le 1s all has been a great success in abroad. So,it has been told that the same success can also been equally expecting in India as well.