Google Pixel 4 Price, Features, Software, Hardware
- Rumours also suggest that Google Pixel 4 will come with more front cameras which will facilitate face recognition. Face recognition app is used to unlock phones similar to Apple.
- No touch, just wave it away! The additional front camera can also be used for Google Project Soli technology which allows waving their hands in front of the phone’s screen in order to navigate through software.
- Fingerprint sensor is still a mystery, we don’t know if it exists or not.
- It will provide excellent camera performance. Till now Google used one rear camera but now in Google Pixel 4, they are going to use two rear cameras.
- Google Pixel 4 will come with stereo speakers.
- Google Pixel 4 will have OLED screen, screen size will be of around 6.5 inches for Google Pixel 4 XL and 6 inches for Google Pixel 4.
- It will come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855.
Google Pixel 4 is creating a buzz in the smartphone world. What do you think? Google has launched its Pixel 4? No, not at all. The launch of Google Pixel usually occurs in October or November and this 2019 is not an exception for the fact. Google has confirmed its launching of Pixel 4 and other information related to this. In India and other markets, Pixel 4 is going to launch in October.
And now come to the price. It will be really expensive. The starting price of Google Pixel 4 will be around 65,000 in India while Google Pixel 4 XL will be around 85,000. As usual Google Pixel 4 phones will be first available for pre-order while the actual sale is going to start possibly around November 10.