Airtel-Zee5 Collaboration Benefits, How To Avail Zee5 Premium Subscription
Airtel-Zee5 collaboration gives full and unlimited access to Zee5 premium catalogue to all Airtel infinity postpaid plans of 499 and above subscribers. The country’s second largest telecom operator has upgraded its offer under Airtel Thanks Programme. Airtel has already segregated their postpaid subscribers in three tires- Silver, Gold, Platinum. Unfortunately, this unlimited access offer is not available for the other two segments of postpaid customers other than Platinum. Other subscribers (Silver and Gold) can enjoy limited access to Zee5 catalogue content.
As per their new business strategy, they are segregating their subscriber base under Airtel Thanks Programme. The Silver tiered users will get the basic facility access while the Gold will get more facility than Silver and the topmost class Platinum will be treated as VIP and they will enjoy a red carpet treatment from Bharti Airtel.
Airtel Thanks Silver Plan:
- Basic plan
- The economic pattern of the plan with the benefits of Airtel TV and Wynk Music
- Starting price of this plan is Rs. 169 per month
Airtel Thanks Gold Plan:
- This is a mid-range plan.
- The user of this plan can get the facility of Amazon Prime Membership, Airtel Tv Premium. Norton Mobile Security, New 4G Device Cashback along with Wynk Music.
- The monthly payment is just Rs. 299
Airtel Thanks Platinum Plan:
- Exclusive benefits (Zee5 Premium Subscription, VIP Service, Amazone Prime and more)
- To avail benefits switch to Airtel infinity postpaid plan 499 and above
Steps to claim Airtel-Zee5 offer:
- All postpaid users who are enjoying infinity postpaid plans of 499 and above are eligible for the offer.
- To avail, this offer goes through the My Airtel App.
- Subscribers need to claim free Zee5 access offer from Airtel Thanks section visible in My Airtel App.
- Thereafter the users can download the Zee5 App from App Store or Play Store to enjoy the premium content access of Zee5 catalogue.
Zee5 is a buzzing sound in the world of entertainment. Zee5 content includes Zee5 originals, Movies, TV shows, lifestyle shows, music videos, kids content and more. This prominent entertainment platform claims to have 1 lakh hours of On Demand Content, 70+ live TV channels, 3500 films, 500+ TV shows, 4000+ music videos, The app also offers 12 languages support for Voice Search, Seamless Video Playback, Content Download option.
Popular shows under this app contain Rangbaaz; The Final Call; Karenjit Kaur – The Untold Story of Sunny Leone; Skyfire; Hutatma (Marathi); Auto Shankar(Tamil); High Priestess(Telegu) and upcoming shows like Kaafir featured by Dia Mirza and Mohit Raina. The app is also not lagging behind to offer Blockbusters like Uri- The Surgical Strike; Kedarnath; Simmba; Veere Di Weeding; Dilwale and many more.
In a press meet Mr. Shashwat Sharma, Chief Marketing Officer of Bharti Airtel gave a statement which explicitly shows the success of this collaboration. He uttered, “Airtel Thanks has received phenomenal responses and we are delighted to bring Zee5’s exciting content to our Platinum Customers as part of the value proposition.”